The Enduro presented by Mojo cycling and the KIDS enduro presented by Welly
Once again, we host 2 enduro races:
* First one is a kids enduro presented by Welly, for the 6-14 years old ones on Saturday May 27th with 5 fun stages all over Coler MTB Preserve.
* Second enduro is the adult enduro presented by Mojo cycles, with very fun and explosive stages at Slaughter Pen and Coler MTB preserve on Sunday May 28th (age 15 and up). The Pro and Expert athletes' abilities will be tested at Handcut Hollow with a few extra special stages...
More useful info: registrations can be anytime at festival hours in our registration tent.
Saturday May 27th Kids enduro presented by Welly, hosted by Buddy Pegs.
Kids enduro presented by Welly boys 13-14 (NEW, your Saturday ticket gives you also access to ride on Sunday in the adult 13-14 yo category)
Kids enduro presented by Welly girls 13-14 (NEW, your Saturday ticket gives you also access to ride on Sunday in the adult 13-14 yo category)
Kids enduro presented by Welly boys 11-12
Kids enduro presented by Welly girls 11-12
Kids enduro presented by Welly boys 9-10
Kids enduro presented by Welly girls 9-10
Kids enduro presented by Welly boys 6-8
Kids enduro presented by Welly girls 6-8
Sunday May 28th enduro presented by Mojo Cycles
E mtb Open Men (class 1 pedal assist Ebikes only)
E Mtb Open Women
Jr 13 -14 Male
Jr 13-14 Female
Jr 15-17 Male
Jr 15-17 Female
Amateur Men 18-29
Amateur Women 18-39
Amatuer Men 30-39
Amateur Men 40-49
Amateur Men 50+
Amateur Women 40+
Men Adaptive Open
Women Adaptive Open
- Aid stations included for both enduros
- Helmet is obligatory, full face helmets are highly recommended
- Knee and elbow pads are obligatory
- Age groups: your 'racing age' should be how old you are on the last day of the year (12/31/23)
- The trails you are racing on are technically still open to the public, in case someone wants to pass, let them go through and say hello
*If you make it to the podium, please make sure you are near main stage for the official prize giving ceremony
- Parking will be available on site for registered riders only => Click here to navigate towards the Bentonville Bike Fest venue. You will need to show your BikeReg registration to be granted access. Staff could direct you to the nearest parking if the rider parking is full.
- Both enduros are starting from main stage, inside the 2023 Bentonville Bike Fest event field.
- UCI license recommended, day licenses available. This is not a UCI sanctioned event.
- Rider meeting is 15 minutes before the race starts at the start gate.
- Packet pickup is during festival hours.
- Parking will be available on site for registered riders only => . You will need to show your BikeReg registration to be granted access. Staff could direct you to the nearest parking if the rider parking is full.
- Check in and day of registration takes place on site at the general registration tent. (online registration closes May 23rd).
- Check in closes 1 hour before the start.
CLICK HERE for the event schedule.
PRE RIDING the course => For the kids enduro there will be the possibility to pre ride on Friday before the race. For the adults enduro you can pre ride on Saturday as well. The stages will be soft closed, meaning not all tape will be up yet. Pre ride with caution and respect to other riders on the trails.
DURING THE RACE => The course will be marked as usual but if a non registered rider (a visitor and bike friend) wants to ride they are allowed too, but please inform your fellow rider - in a friendly way - there is a race going on. The trails are for everyone, it's a city guideline!
Don't stand on the course please and give way to racers!
Free entrance event for all spectators
pedal to the Medal LLC