Bentonville Bike Fest The inaugural XCE event at the 2023 Bentonville Bike Fest
On May 26, Friday night the Bentonville Bike Fest is excited to host the first-ever Cross Country
Eliminator (XCE) in our region presented by BurtsBees.
XCE is a mountain bike race format
in which four riders compete against each other over a very short
course. In each heat, the two fastest riders get to the round while
the two slowest riders are eliminated from the race. It is similar to
four-cross except the course is not downhill only. The track itself is
similar to XC tracks, going both uphill and downhill with natural
and/or artificial obstacles.
● Very spectator friendly & within our festival footprint
● The short sprints and fast eliminations make it an exciting race
- Parking will be available on site for registered riders only => Click here to navigate towards the Bentonville Bike Fest venue. You will need to show your BikeReg registration to be granted access. Staff could direct you to the nearest parking if the rider parking is full.
- Check in and day of registration takes place on site at the general registration tent. (online registration closes May 23rd).
- The XCE presented by Burt's Bees open practice is between 1230 PM to 2:30 PM, the Time Trial is at 3 PM & racing starts at 4PM.
- All riders should be geared up to race at the rider meeting.
- The XCE presented by Burt's Bees is taking place inside the 2023 Bentonville Bike Fest event field.
- UCI license recommended, day licenses available. This is not a UCI sanctioned event.
- Minimum athlete age is 13 years old.
- Rider meeting is at 2:30 PM at the start/finish line.
- Packet pickup is during festival hours (12 PM to 2 PM on Friday)
CLICK HERE for the event schedule.
Eliminator (XCE) 4800 USD Total payout
Time trial – 400 USD payout
Women: 75, 50, 25, 25, 25
Men: 75, 50, 25, 25, 25
Eliminator (XCE) 2800 USD payout
Women: 700, 300, 100, 75, 50, 40, 35, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10
Men: 700, 300, 100, 75, 50, 40, 35, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10
General Ranking Continental series (1600 USD)
Women: 400, 300, 100
Men: 400, 300, 100
pedal to the Medal LLC